SERVICE TYPES & FEES
DROP OFF CATERING with DISPOSABLE EQUIPMENT & SUPPLIES -
$150/per 50 guests - fee is in addition to menu prices and includes the following:
Delivery within 30 miles and setup of Disposable Catering Equipment.
Catering Equipment -
- Aluminum chafers with sterno flames for hot foods.
- Elegant disposable plates
- Cutlery (Client may choose Silver, Gold, or Wood)
- Black service spoons and tongs
- Linen Feel Paper Tablecloths - White
- Potable hot water for the chafers.
Client would be responsible for serving and cleanup.
FULL ONSITE CATERING STAFF & EQUIPMENT at your VENUE -
$595/per 50 guests. This fee is in addition to menu prices. (If your event has more than 50 guests, there will be additional $595 for increments of 50 guests)
Event Staff for Setup, Food Service, Clean Up and Tear Down. (**Please review Responsibilities & Terms at the bottom for a full list of what we will do onsite at your location. We provide Staff members for every 50 guests for up to 6 hours during your event (includes travel time from our office to your location).
- Elegant Plastic Chargers - Choice of Silver or Gold
- Premium Disposable Plates - appetizer, dinner and dessert
- Premium Disposable Cutlery - Choice of Silver, Gold or Wood
- Premium Disposable Cups
- Premium Disposable Napkins
- Beverage Dispensers with Stands
- Clear or Silver Ice buckets
- Ceramic Platters
- Silver, Gold or Copper Service Platters
- Stainless Steel Chafers & Flames for Hot Foods
- Buffet Tables - up to 6 tables
- Buffet Linens - Choice of White, Ivory, Navy Blue or Black
- Buffet Décor & Artificial Flowers - Client can choose a variety of styles
**FULL ONSITE CATERING STAFF RESPONSIBILITIES
- We will arrive at your location prior to your event start time to unload equipment and establish proper Prep Space. Venue must have kitchen/prep space with working sink. If your venue does not have a designated kitchen/prep space then a kitchen tent would need to be arranged at additional cost of $295.
- We will provide Tables & Linens for all food stations. Other tables & linens are available for rent in advance if needed for gift tables, etc.
- We will set-up your guest's tables with choice of Gold or Silver Chargers.
- We will provide ALL disposables plates, cups, napkins, cutlery and cups for all food items on the invoice. ANY other food/beverage/equipment is the client's responsibility to display, serve and maintain.
- We will provide & set-up all Catering Equipment for all menu items to maintain proper food safe temperatures. Any other equipment for items not on the invoice is the client's responsibility to display, maintain and clean up.
- We will have all set-up complete prior to Guest arrival for the Ceremony if applicable.
- We will cease with all noise during the Ceremony if applicable.
- We will begin food service with the chosen Appetizers and Beverages. We will not display, maintain or serve any food/beverage that if not on the invoice, that would be the client's responsibility.
- We will open and maintain food stations, keeping items filled, areas neat and clean. Any other food/beverage stations not on the invoice, are the client's responsibility.We will serve guests at all food stations.
- We do not serve any food/beverage item not on our invoice.
- We will wear Gloves while handling all plates and service ware on the Food Stations.
- We will assist with the Cake Cutting & plating. Any other food/dessert not on the invoice is the client's responsibility to display, maintain and serve.We will bus/remove soiled chargers, disposable dishes, disposable cutlery and disposable cups from guest tables at the end of service. Any other item not on our invoice is the client's responsibility to clean.We will clean up areas used while preparing & serving food. Any other food or spaces are the client's responsibility to maintain and clean.We will place any Leftovers into client's or venue's designated cold storage.We will change out trash can liners during the duration of the event. We will place collected trash into venue's designated dumpster. However, some venues require that trash be removed from the venue site...If so, we do not remove trash from your venue. If we have to remove trash, there is a trash fee of $150 and this must be arranged in advance.
CATERING TERMS & PAYMENT
To reserve your date, a non-refundable Deposit of $500 is required for onsite catering or $100 deposit for Drop Off Catering. Remaining balance due 3 days before event for Drop Off & Delivery Orders. Balance due 10 days before event for Full Onsite Catering at your Venue. Payment can be made with cash, check, venmo, bank transfer or credit card. There is a 4% fee for bank transfer & credit cards. Deposit is non-transferrable.
Changes to guest count can be made up to 3 days before event for Drop Off & Delivery Orders. Changes to guest count can be made up to 10 days before event for Full Onsite Catering.
Changes to menu can be made up to 3 days before event for Drop Off & Delivery Orders. Changes to menu can be made up to 10 days before event for Full Onsite Catering.